[StBernard] St. Bernard President Craig Taffaro to hold Community Forum at P. J.'s Coffee House 6:30 p.m.

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 21 09:36:41 EST 2009

PJ's Coffee is in "Lower" Chalmette, in District C at Judge Perez Drive and Ventura Drive, just before the bend in the tank farm. " Free Wi-Fi "

PJ's CoffeeHouse was pretty full last night; informal atmosphere where residents seemed very comfortable to ask some tough questions after the administrations presentation of "recovery" and "growth" projects. More information on those projects is on the SBPG website.

Next Community Forum is at the Sebastopol Plantation April 16th; this is a lovely restored historical plantation Bayou Road.

The subsequent Community Forums will be held on Thursdays from 6:30 to 7:30
p.m. on the following dates at these places:

* April 16th at Sebastopol Plantation, 721 Bayou Road in St.Bernard.
* June 18th at Community Grill, 6617 W. Judge Perez Drive in Arabi.
* August 20th at Flour Power, 2101 Paris Road in Chalmette,
* October 15th at Christian Fellowship Church, 5816 E. Judge Perez Drive in Violet.
* December 17th at WOW Café & Wingery, 1720 E. Judge Perez Drive in Chalmette.

{This information is just from my notes, so consider this a disclaimer if I got some of it mixed up --- SJK .}