[StBernard] SAD STORY

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 24 18:46:04 EST 2009

Joke:
"An elderly man suffered a massive heart attack. The family drove wildly to
get him to the emergency room. After what seemed like a very long wait, the
ER Doctor appeared, wearing his scrubs and a long face. Sadly, he said, "I'm
afraid he is brain-dead, but his heart is still beating." "Oh, Dear God,"
cried his wife, her hands clasped against her cheeks with shock! "We've
never had a Democrat in the family before!" --Rena"

Jer Quips:

Here's the way I perceive any contrasting of Democrats and Liberals:

There are some really decent/good Democrats out there (many who don't
realize why they belong to a Democratic party but are so--solely on the
basis that their family has been Democratic for a couple hundred years!) for
sure.

However, in contrast, there are NO good LIBERALS.

In fairness to Democrats, there are a bunch of Republicans I'm aware of that
KNOW why they are Conservatives-=-but hasn't a clue as to why he/she makes
bad decisions. Some do not understand what it would take to fix a serious
problem?

I suggest in this case, they ask me and I'll offer my take <chuckle>...

--Jer--

"Give me a liberal, and I'll take the conservative. (and spit back the
liberal) --jer, 2009