[StBernard] They don't care any more

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 27 17:04:16 EST 2009

"Most times I must say however, I agree with you...but GEESH...do you ALWAYS
have to be so long-winded???? --Rena."

Jer Responds briefly:

Rena, Geez,...gosh, golly.

I have (gasp!) O-B-1 beaten in long-winded speeches.

<chuckle>.. How's 'dis for a shortened version of a long-winded speech!?
<G>..

--best regards, and thanks for your appreciation,

--I do it for my countrymen, although at times, I must admit that I agree
more with myself than most. +-|8^)

jer--

Jer...LOL...I love your posts...I bet your Mama had a time with you growing
up ;-) You could be caught red-handed doing something wrong...and I bet
you'd talk your way out of it!! She must be a SAINT :-)

Most times I must say however, I agree with you...but GEESH...do you ALWAYS
have to be so long-winded???? hehehe I thought I used to be
long-winded...but I think YOU have me beat!! Perhaps the correct term
should be long-typed???? LOL

Rena