[StBernard] Great bed sale at Dillard's

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 1 22:38:42 EST 2009

I want to pass along a good deal we came across. If anyone has been
thinking about buying a new mattress, Dillard's at Lakeside (3rd floor) has
some great selection in Sealy Posturepedic and Simmons. There were several
models to choose from at $599 in a Queen, which is what we purchased. Most
of them had varying foam/pillowtops. The King size wasn't much more. I
know the regular price for the bed we purchased was around $1,200.

I'm not sure if I heard right, but the sale might be ending today (Sunday)
but give them a call. Oh, there's a $64 charge if you want them to deliver
it. But we also purchased a recliner that was on sale for $500, reg $1000,
then certain models like this one you could take another 40% off the sale
price, so we got it for $300. For the $64 they'll deliver as many items as
you purchase. I think Dillard's is doing this because they're hurting for
business. We were there for quite a while on a busy Saturday and I think
one other person walked into the furniture area while we were there.

John