[StBernard] Ban Kathy Griffin movment!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 1 23:41:23 EST 2009

"Seeing Kathy Griffin being censored with her Emmy acceptance speech made
me wonder: had a man made the same acceptance speech, would it have been
taken as a sarcastic joke rather than an attack on the right wing?

In her speech, Kathy Griffin said "a lot of people come up here and thank
Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with
this award than Jesus." She then held up her Emmy and said, "Hell has frozen
over. Suck it Jesus, this award is my god now!"

Jer Responds:

This is classic Bollywood: Cursing God because Sin City loves to irritate,
insult, blaspheme God, and a few trillion more things which offend
conservatives. They (and I mean they since 97% are probably as evil as Hell
(the other 3% is in a minority role of glamour and fewer acting parts <G>.

TV has pushed the envelope for decades-constantly escalating, leading to an
eruption of conservative condemnations. The LIB's aims are to take advantage
of the microphone (ex: Sean Penn, (aka dirt-bag), movies, shows or press
announcements to integrate foul, distasteful comments which seek to slap
those who want decency. (at least those who can be intelligent enough to
understand its meaning).

Skanks and pea-brains like Griffin show one thing (and yes, this comment is
beyond political views) - that bonding with the "degenerates" in life (oh,
not to be confused with Ellen, but certainly not to exclude her) - and the
reason is that comedy acts and the support for it coming out of the media
believe without cursing, denigrating Christians/religious people, obscenity
in any form, lewdness and any other contempt for decent programming - its
assumed by them NOT to be funny or appreciated (in exception the dim-witted
studio and TV audiences that laugh with her.

To those I've mentioned now and previously, I say we need support of
condemnation against any of their books, recordings, movies or TV
appearances . Acceptance of these foul-odor, "twisted virtues" theirs only
shows support and liked values for those who exhibit them.

In other words, if anyone supports these dogs-one only has to realize one
will awaken with fleas.

--jer---

More blasphemy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re-8MeEBUJ8