[StBernard] Lexington will plant 50 trees on March 14 at 8am

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 4 08:23:59 EST 2009

Lexington Place Civic Corporation will plant the last 2 sections of De
Bouchel Blvd. with FIFTY Bradford Pear trees on Saturday, March 14 at 8:00am
starting at E. Genie.

Please join us and bring a pointed shovel and gloves! We'll shoot a quick
group photo before the work begins and have a brunch celebration after the
planting is complete.

Block Captains along De Bouchel...I'm urging you to invite your neighbors to
give us a hand. The 600 yards of dirt will start arriving on Wednesday so
it will be easy to realize the project is a reality!

Thanks go to SDT, Kiwanis and a private donor for the $4800 to pay for dirt
and to Home Depot for making a quick order and getting us a tremendous price
on the 50 trees and to Chalmette Refining for the grant to purchase the
trees and to the parish Road Department for agreeing to spread the dirt. A
BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

Let's show the community how proud we are to be LPCC!
Good neighbors make a GREAT neighborhood!

Polly Boudreaux
LPCC President
278-8805