[StBernard] Louisiana Recipe's

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 5 21:52:45 EST 2009

"Hello, I am a cookbook author working on my new title with Great
American Publishing. The book is about Louisiana cooking. Cajun,
Creole, North Louisiana... The whole state. This series of books
combine recipes, local and regional history blurbs, festivals and
more. A combination of culinary history, favorite meals, pot-lucks
and more - state by state.

Deadline is coming up and after visits, submissions of info,
recipes and pictures I have found my self to be short on recipes
for the Louisiana title.

If you live, work, were stationed, were born or have a relative
that you think would be interested in submitting a recipe, simple
to hard, please feel free to help me out.

With budgets tight. I will not be able to make another return trip
as I had hoped to Louisiana. Every recipe used in the book gets a
full credit - Submitted by .... and, you will get a free copy of
the book when published.

Recipes should be easy to follow, have a quick memory such as this:

Jan's Secret Recipe
This is a family favorite we enjoyed while growing up outside of...
1 cup ingred
1 cup ingred
1/2 tablespoon ingred
Bring to a boil over medium heat and...
Submitted by Jan ??? of ??? Louisiana

Any help would be appreciated - feel free to email me any questions
that you may have. thedeckchef at hotmail.com

Thanks - Kent Whitaker