[StBernard] ST. MARK CATHOLIC CHURCH

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 11 09:08:43 EDT 2009

Let me clarify what I wrote here.

When I wrote "those in power" I was referring to the wonderful archdiocese of NOLA. You would think maybe they could have found a salvageable use for some part of the property/buildings and then possibly given that to the civil parish. Sadly, there was no such
interest on their part.

LJ

-

I hate to say this, but there are those in power who would say this is a good
thing. It wasn't
fixed, there wasn't a timeframe for repairs so bulldozing it was a good
thing.

Even though your church was destroyed I hope it makes you feel better that this
was progress.

LJ