[StBernard] Hornets Hold St. Bernard Fire Department Fundraiser

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 13 19:44:58 EDT 2009

Hornets hold fundraiser for St. Bernard Fire Department March 25 at 7 p.m.

Gun and Hoses Night at the Hive means $5 of every ticket for fire department

The New Orleans Hornets will hold a Guns and Hoses Night at the Hive for the
Wednesday, March 25 game against the Denver Nuggets. Game time is 7 p.m. at
the New Orleans Arena.

The event is being billed by the Hornets as a chance to "Join us as we honor
the men and women who support our state." $5 of every ticket purchased will
be donated to the St. Bernard Fire Department.

Limited seats are available. Download the attached form or call Stefanie
Sandy with the New Orleans Hornets at 504-593-4745.

For more information about Recovery and Growth in St. Bernard Parish, visit
our website at www.sbpg.net
<https://mail.sbpg.net/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sbpg.net/> .

###