[StBernard] Liberal walked into that one!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 16 02:32:14 EDT 2009

I recently watched the Pixar movie "Wall*E". It was cute, but definitely
toward the bottom of the list when it comes to Disney Pixar films. Anyway,
I wanted to learn more about the folks who made the movie, so I went to one
of my favorite websites - imdb.com. This is a great site where you can
learn anything you want about the cast and production of a given movie,
actor, actress, etc.

So, while at the site and reading about Wall*E, I came across comments from
viewer and what they thought of the movie. One commentor said "Wall*E is
clearly a RACIST movie" because it only shows white people making up the
human race in the distant future....(you'll have to watch the movie, once
you do, you'll get what the commentor is saying). It was obvious this
commentor was an angry liberal, not just from that comment, but others
he/she made.

He/she went on to ask the question..."Do the producers of this movie think
black people when faced with a dire emergency won't have the money or
responsibility to leave when the time comes?"

I replied to that comment with the following post....Being a New Orleans
resident who experienced Hurricane Katrina first hand, I can answer your
question with an absolute, certifiable, undeniable, one-hundred
percent..."NOOOOOOO!...they won't. They'll wait as long as it takes for the
white people to return to earth to save their asses."

I received dozens of "ROFL" responses to my reply. As one person put
it..."he sure walked into that one."

I noticed this morning IMDB must have pulled my reply, because I no longer
see it. But funny how they allow the "white people are Racist" accusation
comment to remain.

- John