[StBernard] Mobile Office Reminder

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 16 23:24:07 EDT 2009

Mobile Office to be in St. Tammany, St. Bernard, Washington and Tangipahoa
Parishes on Tuesday

In the wake of the recent storms, I have opened a mobile office that will
be in St. Tammany, St. Bernard, Washington and Tangipahoa Parishes on
Tuesday to provide easier access and less travel time for residents in need
of casework and other government assistance. Residents are invited to
come to the mobile office and meet with a member of my staff to discuss any
problems they may have with a federal government agency. Constituents
unable to attend these office hours can always call my Metairie office at
(504)589-2753 to speak to a member of my staff.

Mobile Office Schedule

St. Tammany Parish

When: Tuesday, March 17
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

Where: Slidell Athletic Club Parking Lot
1311 Gause Blvd.
Slidell, LA

St. Bernard Parish

When:

Tuesday, March 17
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Where: Frederick J. Sigur Civic Center
8245 W. Judge Perez Drive
Chalmette, LA

Washington Parish

When: Tuesday, March 17
10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.

Where: Bogalusa City Hall
202 Arkansas Avenue
Bogalusa, LA

Tangipahoa Parish

When: Tuesday, March 17
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Where: Downtown Hammond
Southwest Railroad near Edwin Neill Way
Hammond, LA

It is an honor to represent you in the United States Senate and I look
forward to being of assistance to you.

<http://www.vitter.senate.gov>