[StBernard]   SDT says waste truck stolen, pictures seem to show hose pipe into Ninth Ward drain

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 18 09:05:25 EDT 2009

I'll also add that I don't presume Donald Trump gets out there on a back hoe
when he's building a new hotel resort. Sometimes the effective job of an
owner is to be a "front man" to provide an image for the company and make
the big decisions. No one should presume the owner does the dirty work -
that's what you hire people to do and to provide them a living.

John