[StBernard] Group helps people rebuild lives and homes in St. Bernard

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 23 04:12:20 EDT 2009

Does anyone know of any type of help I can get for a great
friend ~ they are stuck in Ruston ~ long story BUT would appreciate
it if anyone know's of any way I can get them back home. I've
tried bunches of program's BUT alway's ran into a brick wall, most
say they have to be here to qualify. Living in Ruston because
that's the only place they can get low rent. On a fixed income ~
wife want's to get back so she can find work. Please get back to
me through Westley's&nb sp; sight. Thank You, AK