[StBernard] "St. Bernard - As I see it" - Hip Pics

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 25 09:07:17 EDT 2009

Geez, here I was just passing on a memories photo link, and I am hooked now
by the response into purchasing one myself. I could not have imagined the
interest that's been sparked by this.

It's incredible to believe that there would not be ONE St. Bernardian who
would not want to order one for their computer room, hall, or den, etc. to
express the love of survival after such a world tragedy.

Now, I'll have to look as well until I find a reasonably-priced print or
photo to have not only for this generation but for more to come who hasn't
experienced the loss and come away as a survival with love and emotion to
that photo which grasped our attention when we first witnessed it in person
or online. Good going, folks,

--jer--

Hi, I am looking for a photo or a nice print that I can frame either 8 x 10
or 11 x 14
Thanks,
Gene B.