[StBernard] Yahoo Accounts

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 26 18:39:16 EDT 2009

There doesn't seem to be too much we can do about emails going to Yahoo
email accounts. Yahoo will do what they want and they don't really care what
anyone else thinks.

For those of you that have Yahoo email accounts, while I am not blocking any
emails from going to you, Yahoo will do so and their own time and choosing.
If you want to make sure you don't miss any emails, I suggest you think
about getting either a Hotmail or Gmail account.

If you haven't seen any emails in a while, you can always check this web
page to make sure you haven't missed anything:

http://www.askwestley.com/StBernardList.shtml

Westley