[StBernard] Greatest motivation and "realist" speech ever made

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 26 18:45:14 EDT 2009

I only recently had the pleasure of watching the film "Rocky Balboa." By
far the best of all the "Rocky" movies. There was one scene in the film
where Rocky comes down on his son who puts the blame on him for causing many
of the problems in his life. As his son put it, "it's hard living under the
big shadow of Rocky Balboa."

Well, Rocky gives his son a reply. I'm thinking his son thought the Champ
was going to give him some sort of "coddling" response as a liberal might
do, but Rocky Jr. got nothing of the sort from his father.

I found the below clip from the movie off of youtube. It's not
long...please watch it and see if you don't agree with the wisdom of Rocky.
I think the Champ says it like it is...something the Obama drones need to
learn.

- John Scurich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASVzkrEKgs