[StBernard] Virus to Hit April 1

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 31 11:40:08 EDT 2009

You may or may not have seen news reports about the Conficker virus that is
scheduled to hit tomorrow.

As long as your anti-virus software is up to date, you should be ok. If you
want to take extra precautions, here are a few tools to scan for this and
other viruses.

If you're anti-virus subscription has expired on your home PC, I suggest
uninstalling your current anti-virus software and installing AVG Anti-Virus.
They have a free version for home users available here:
http://tinyurl.com/c9nc5y

If you want one of the paid versions that includes Anti-Rootkit, Firewall,
and/or Anti-Spam protection, give me a call or email me for pricing.

Westley

Microsoft (web based scanner) - http://tinyurl.com/2njxlf
F-Secure (web based scanner) - http://tinyurl.com/65a2um
TrendMicro (web based scanner) - http://tinyurl.com/2xis