[StBernard] houses not demolished

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 1 21:42:42 EDT 2009

Thanks ever so much for your most immediate response, John.

We are both agreement concerning our faith-based initiative--to keep God in
the center of our past-present-future. The "Protestant Work ethic" in case
you're not aware has its founding in "hard work, diligence and desire to get
the job done", so to speak so just about anyone can join in to make the
effort to see that occurs. We've all faced hard work because of the storm,
no matter how much arduous hours, days and years devoted. Btw, you might
have known if you read my posts regularly that I mentioned I was an altar
boy when young, a Catholic one meaning we have similar faith backgrounds. No
hate or jealousy there, huh?<G>

Jealousy and hate are pure fiction in this statement. NO one got to the top
of the mountain. Everyone is still waging battle to get the job done because
of the Corps of Engineers and other faulty-mismanaged atrocities to citizens
of St. Bernard - no matter where they were placed, so there's no harboring
animosity being displayed here. That, my friend by assuming so would be of
the purist conjecture.

Yes, driving back in forth from Tennessee or Carolinas can be a bitc%, huh?
All our friends were scattered, that too, can be a bitc%, not to mention
everything else, so--no jealousy displayed here either.

No one's said you personally are wealthy. Besides, we all wish it, but many
are not fortunate I suppose, but if I were I would do what I could to make
every dollar work to helping make someone's life more tolerable, more full
of hope and promise. We cannot "hate" this either, because it would be
counterproductive in everything we do to ignore that being a Scrooge is not
what our Maker wanted us to do with wealth if He so deemed it as a blessing.
Please don't laugh at good things because it might offend the
underprivileged. ;(

Preacher? Ah, I can do more things aggressively to the Lord's work simply by
being who I am--one who fights for the rights of those who cannot. This also
includes anyone and everyone, including myself.

Unchristian? Do I sound like a Muslim, Jew, Atheist, Hindu or agnostic? I've
tackled more demons in the world by fighting evils, I believe, than most.
Each of us, however, do have our own demons. Bashing me, has a demonic
affect, for instance, because it allows us to take our focus and eyes off of
God, don't you agree? Yes, prayer intended for family or otherwise is what
Christians and everyone must do not only to attain Heaven on our part, but
motivates and inspires others whether Christian or not to have the hope of
everlasting life because we interjected it so on our behalf.

Oh, I'm so happy you feel the same way about God. We can both agree that if
we stray away from the Lord in hate and jealousy, we move out of the spirit
of His love and are swept away from His Intent--to save as many of His
creations he's set out for us.

To this end, we both as Catcholics, and Christians must agree.

Glad we got that fixed up!

--jer--

Ps. Sorry it wasn't 21 paragraphs, but my college professor instructed me to
watch out for the pitfalls in grammar which includes long, 30 sentence
paragraphs and run-on sentences. They tend to distract the reader immensely.

Sorry.