[StBernard] Obama ready to roast Marshmallows?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 3 19:00:41 EDT 2009

http://adjix.com/3qs7

An excerpt from the article:

" “These are complicated companies,” one CEO said. Offered another: “We’re competing for talent on an international market.”

But President Barack Obama wasn’t in a mood to hear them out. He stopped the conversation and offered a blunt reminder of the public’s reaction to such explanations. “Be careful how you make those statements, gentlemen. The public isn’t buying that.”

“My administration,” the president added, “is the only thing between you and the pitchforks.” "

Nice to see our president is threatening private citizens, as he figuratively says, "You don't do what I say, and I'm gonna roast you like a marshmallow on the end of those pitchforks." Maybe that is why Obama's administration and the media are inciting the pitchforks against the bankers---they love s'mores!

Is it just me, or is there something terribly wrong here?

I think everyone who possibly can, should go to their local teaparty on April 15. Just go to http://taxdayteaparty.com/ for a party near you!

FYI, Charles Krauthammer has a great article out today:
http://adjix.com/y8t8

Michelle