[StBernard] another feather for God

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 8 21:50:02 EDT 2009

Gene B. ~ I believe you are right ~~ this place isn't any good to raise
children anymore, not good for adults either.

Eleven PM the other night ~they had a group of boys riding around, loud
music ~ all that funky filty words so loud my husband woke up ~ he called
the police,they were driving on top of the slabs back in Buccaneer North ~
trying to jump from slab to slab with the car they were driving. Called to
report it no one seemed very alarmed about it. Never did see the police ~
BUT maybe the police ran them off.
I feel bad for you, hope your house sell's fast for you ~
Take Care, AK