[StBernard] Murphy Oil to Shutdown St. Bernard Hwy.

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 14 19:11:37 EDT 2009

Hello everyone, We are going to have a contractor installing cable trays
and wire across St. Bernard Hwy, this coming weekend; It will be shutdown
from 7am to 5pm Saturday (April 18th) and Sunday (April 19th). St. Bernard
Sheriff's Office will be onsite to re-route traffic. The closure will be on
St. Bernard Hwy. from Jacob Dr. to Munster Blvd.. The work on Sunday may be
completed before 5pm, if so, the highway will be opened at that time.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this electrical upgrade to our Dock area
is in need............Thank You