[StBernard] TORNADOES

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 16 09:13:31 EDT 2009

Normally, I don't read the comments below an on-line article, but I thought
this one was just too good not to share. The comment followed an article on
VORTEX2, a new project that will be launched in a few weeks over
tornado-prone areas to gather more information on how killer tornadoes are
formed, how quickly, etc., so that they can be more accurately predicted.

Here's the comment: "I say let congress study them personally. After all,
they are the world's leading authority on high velocity wind."

'Bout fell off my chair, I was laughing so hard.

Rena