[StBernard] Pampered Chef

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 20 11:14:07 EDT 2009

I am a Kitchen Consultant with The Pampered ChefR. I live in the area and
wanted to let you know of my services. The Pampered ChefR specializes in
quality kitchen tools to help you get in and out of your kitchen faster so
that you can get on with your life. With our changing times, families are
moving more towards getting their families "Back to the Table" for mealtime.
Studies show that families who eat together are happier and more aware of
their family's needs. However, for many of us this "dinner hour" can be the
most stressful time of the day due to time constraints and menu options. Let
me help bring your family "Back to the Table." The Pampered ChefR has been
helping "cooks" and "non-cooks" in the kitchen for 25 years!

* Home Show Presentations

(Earning you tons of free quality kitchen tools!)

* Gift Ideas for every occasion!

* Fundraisers

* Gift Registry

* Bridal Shows

* Great opportunities for extra money

(Full Time or Part Time!)

If you would like a current catalog, to place an order or set a date for
your own Kitchen Show Experience,

please give me a call or send me an email !!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kelli Root

(504)628-8122

Kroot1019 at yahoo.com

www.pamperedchef.biz/kelliroot

10% off your first order of $50 or more with this flyer!