[StBernard] Cresap

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 28 20:58:34 EDT 2009

Sad thing is it took this long for something to be done about it. I
remember personally saying, I hoped Katrina would bring the end to "the way
things are done" in the parish. And only then, would it ever be a reliable
place to plant your feet back into the ground.

The world in general is completely corrupt, and I know others will blast me
for saying the above. But that's no excuse, Judge Cresap is not the first
corrupt political figure in St. Bernard, he's just the only one who has been
caught. And lawyer A and B, are not the only slimy ones in the parish
either. I just hope the Feds don't give up until everyone who isn't in
office for the people and to bring a better good for the community, is gone
and paying the dues for the wrongs they've done.

B.