[StBernard] 100 Days of Reckless Spending, Taxing and Borrowing

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 29 23:46:57 EDT 2009

Dear Westley,

Barack Obama just completed his third prime time press conference touting
the "change" he is bringing to America.

But during Obama's first 100 days in the Oval Office, Americans have learned
what the Democrats' promise of "change" really means -- an assault on
capitalism, free enterprise and fiscal responsibility. The policies coming
from the Obama White House and the Democrat controlled Congress represent
some of the most reckless spending, taxing and borrowing America has ever
seen.

These first 100 days of total Democrat control of the federal government
provides a frightening glimpse of what a "changed America" has to look
forward to: trillions in debt owed to foreign creditors like China, the
nationalization of our banks and auto industry soon to be followed by the
health care system, and individual liberties sacrificed at the altar of
collectivism.

Republicans are determined to stop Obama and the Democrats' dangerous
liberal agenda -- but we need your assistance to succeed. Please help today
by making a secure online contribution
<https://secure.donationreport.com/donate.html?key=YKFDBGQSOTWU> of $25,
$50, $100, $500 or $1,000 to support the RNC's efforts to shine a light on
the unsustainable path the Democrats are leading America down.

Westley, the arrogance of power and irresponsible spending displayed by
Obama and the Democrats in the past 100 days is astounding:

* A $787 billion stimulus bill full of pork-barrel spending and the
loophole allowing millions of dollars in bonuses for AIG executives;
* $410 billion in spending on the 2009 omnibus bill; and,
* A $3.6 TRILLION budget blueprint that results in a $9 TRILLION
deficit.

In all, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid have spent more in the
Obama Administration's first 100 days than all previous presidents combined.
Is this the "change" America voted for? I don't think so.

Republicans have offered to work with Congressional Democrats and the
President on real reforms and better solutions, but we've been shut out of
the negotiating room. That's why it is critical we elect more Republicans
in the 2009-2010 election cycle who are committed to our core conservative
principles and will stand up to the Democrats who are fleecing our freedoms
and values.

Please help the RNC hold the Obama Democrats accountable for their misguided
"change" by making a secure online gift
<https://secure.donationreport.com/donate.html?key=YKFDBGQSOTWU> of $25,
$50, $100, $500 or $1,000 today.

Westley, with your support Republicans can defeat the destructive spend, tax
and borrow agenda and tell President Obama and the Congressional Democrats
to keep their "change."

Sincerely,
Michael Steele
Chairman, Republican National Committee

P.S. Westley, the first 100 days of President Obama's term has exposed him
as nothing more than a reckless spend, tax and borrow Democrat. That doesn't
sound like a "change" from the Democrat Party we all know. Help the RNC
resist the Obama Democrats' dangerous liberal agenda by making a secure
online contribution
<https://secure.donationreport.com/donate.html?key=YKFDBGQSOTWU> of $25,
$50, $100, $500 or $1,000 today. Thank you.