[StBernard] Rep. Charlie Melancon and MoveOn.org

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 30 00:01:40 EDT 2009

I just received an email from MoveOn.org. They will be targeting Melancon
the second week of May for supporting the oil and gas industry and not
believing all the hype of sugar cane being used to power cars.

I think it is worthwhile for everyone to call, fax, or email his office and
let him know that we support his stance on protecting our oil and gas
industry.

You can use this link to go directly to his Contact page on his web site:
http://tinyurl.com/repmelancon

Washington, DC Office
404 Cannon House Office Bldg
Washington, DC 20515-1807