[StBernard] Rush and Ahmadinejad

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 3 17:39:40 EDT 2009

Rush and Ahmadinejad

What did it say?

Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls Rush Limbaugh and tells
him,
"Rush, I had a wonderful dream last night. I could see America, the
whole
country, and on each house I saw a banner."
"What did it say on the banners?" Rush asks.
Mahmoud replies, "UNITED STATES OF IRAN."
Rush says, "You know, Mahmoud, I am really happy you called, because

believe it or not, last night I had a similar dream. I could see all
of Tehran,
and it was more beautiful than ever, and on each house flew an
enormous
banner." "What did it say on the banners?" Mahmoud asks.
Rush replies, "I don't know. I can't read Hebrew."

--
1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil
walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.