[StBernard] Funeral Arrangements for Joseph Espiritu

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 4 21:20:25 EDT 2009

Funeral Arrangements for Joseph Espiritu

The family has asked me to pass this information on to everyone I can. Please feel free to pass it on to anyone I may have missed.

A Mass will be celebrated to bless the body on Wednesday, May 6th at 6:00pm in the Chapel of Jacob Schoen & Sons Funeral Home, located 3827 Canal St. in New Orleans. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated on Saturday, May 9th at 6:00pm at St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church, located at 7300 Crowder Blvd. in New Orleans.

An online guest register is available at www.MeM.com.

In Lieu of flowers the family requests Masses in Joseph's memory or donations to St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church in New Orleans or St. Genevieve Catholic Church in Slidell.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to message me back here, e-mail me at djbarrios00 at yahoo.com or call me at 985-790-1053.

Darryl