[StBernard] Celebrate St. Bernard kick off party on Thursday, May 14 at 5:30 p.m.

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 5 21:35:22 EDT 2009

Celebrate St. Bernard Committee hosts kick off party

Event will be Thursday, May 14 at 5:30 p.m. at Nunez Community College

Come join your neighbors and community leaders for a kick off party complete
with music, free food and t-shirts for the "Celebrate St. Bernard" campaign.
It's celebrating our accomplishments, our historic past and promising
future. Hear from our neighborhood groups, government, education, business
and industry leaders about what we have accomplished and what our future is
going to look like.

The pep rally/kick off party will be Thursday, May 14th at 5:30 p.m. at the
Nunez Community College Gazebo, 3710 Paris Road in Chalmette. In case of
rain, the event will be in the Nunez Auditorium.

Featured guests will include: community leaders, Barry Lemoine and Wil
Schneider of the St. Bernard School Board and Shine Productions, Krystal
Boothe, former television news personality and Chalmette High School
teacher, the Chalmette High Jazz Band and local schools' cheerleaders and
mascots.

Come learn about upcoming developments in the growth of St. Bernard
including updates on building projects, such as the Val Riess Park
development and the 9th Grade Academy at Chalmette High School.

###