[StBernard] Public Service Announcement

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 12 19:03:35 EDT 2009

Community Work Groups being assembled for hospital project

Wayne J. Landry, Councilman at Large and Hospital liaison, advises the
community that work groups are now being assembled as part of the progress
in forging ahead to construct a hospital in St. Bernard Parish. "We are now
at the stage where we are soliciting members of our community to participate
in the development of our hospital". Landry said that four work groups are
now being formed:

Facilities, Construction

Day to day involvement in design and construction

Community Relations & Communication

Internal/External Organization communications

Public Relations

Fundraising

Integration of Mission with community health needs

Information Technology (IT)

IT system design and requirements for the hospital

Medical Equipment

Work with equipment planner to determine medical equipment needs
and options

"If any member of the community wishes to participate in any of the above
committees, we welcome your input and participation in building our new
hospital", Landry said. Medical professionals, computer experts, and
marketing skills would be a plus. Anyone interested should call
504-278-4228 or e-mail Wayne J. Landry at wlandry at sbpg.net

###