[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish scraps redevelopment plans for Village Square tract

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 26 08:35:29 EDT 2009

>Councilmen George Cavignac and Wayne Landry had pushed to use the Village

>Square land as a site for the parish's first post-Katrina hospital

These two, who surprised two other councilmembers by getting on the Hosp.
Board when the other two weren't around,
must surely have some **altruistic** reason for wanting the hospital in
Village Sq. Just like I'm sure they had altruistic
reasons for ramrodding themselves onto the hospital board...

Yeah rite!

JL