[StBernard] St. Bernard Animal Shelter Summer Hours

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 8 11:36:33 EDT 2009

St. Bernard Parish Animal Shelter Announces Evening and Saturday Hours

Chalmette, LA - June 6, 2009-The St. Bernard Parish Animal Shelter is
pleased to announce its extended "summer hours" for animal adoptions:

Mon-Wed-Fri 8:00 am-4:00 pm

Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 am-6:00 pm

Saturday: 10 am-3:00 pm

Shelter staff will be available to show the wonderful animals available for
adoption and to answer any questions. You may call 504-278-1534 for more
information or ask about a particular animal.

The St. Bernard Parish Animal Shelter is located at 115 W. Agriculture Rd,
Chalmette 70043 (Off Paris Rd). You may see pictures of many of the animals
currently available at our Flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbpshelter/sets/72157603921945483/

The Shelter is chock full of cats and dogs of all ages, all breeds, all
colors, ALL CUTE! We are offering a "two for the price of one" adoption for
all the kitties and a reduced adoption fee for some of the dogs. All
animals are vaccinated, dewormed, spayed/neutered, and microchipped prior to
adoption. Come on down to meet us-we'd love to show you our wonderful
animals!