[StBernard] Spiritual Aims - Jay Monaghan Memorial Services

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 12 23:31:51 EDT 2009

St. Bernard - Arabi Kiwanis:

It is with great sadness that we inform everyone that our good friend and
fellow Kiwanian, Jules "J" Monaghan, passed away last Thursday morning at
2:15am. J is now resting in peace with our Lord. J has served his community
and our Kiwanis organization as a model Kiwanian and he will be greatly
missed. Please keep J and his family in your prayers.

Memorial Services will be held for Jay Monaghan on Monday, June 15th at St
Mary Magdalen Catholic Church, located at 6425 W Metairie Ave, Metairie, LA
70003. Visitation will begin at 10am with a funeral mass at noon. Please
pass on the word to the Kiwanis Family. Thank you.