[StBernard] slab removal

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 21 22:01:34 EDT 2009

Mr. Westly,
I would like to know who do I have to complain to, get in touch
with / they removed a slab on Imperial Dr. during the week. It was
horrible every time they dropped whatever it is that they drop to
split the slab, things in my house shook ~ it could be felt all
over the house. I went in the garage, the floor in the garage
shook. When I went up the stairs you could feel it shake. This is
crazy, what's going to happen when they take the slab up next to
my house. They also h ave 3 others on my 3 corners. I better not
do anything else to my place because by the time they are
finished ~ my house will fall down. I don't think all this
shaking, jolting, vibrating is too healthy for my foundation. There's
already some kind of particles around my fireplace. I'm back in
Buccaneer North ~~~~~~~~~
ak