[StBernard] Don't Let the Democrats Tax Your Lights Out!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 26 06:55:06 EDT 2009

Charlie voted against an earlier energy bill he decided would be against the
interests of LA so I hope he will follow suit this time. Can't hurt to
contact him:

DC Office: Phone: (202) 225-4031

Chalmette: Phone: 504.271.1707

Nancy Pelosi and liberal Democrats in the House of Representatives
are
preparing to pass so-called "cap and trade" legislation THIS WEEK.
This bill
is nothing but a huge national energy tax on families and small
businesses.

But don't just take my word for it. Watch the video at this link
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvPt0E2Ed0> , and listen to Rep.
John
Dingell (D-MI), the senior Democrat in the House of Representatives,
admit
that "...cap and trade is a tax, and it's a great big one."

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvPt0E2Ed0>

Don't let the Democrats tax your lights out. Pick up the phone now.
Call
your Congressman at 202-224-3121. Tell your Congressman to vote NO
on the
Democrats' cap and trade energy tax.