[StBernard] Knights of Nemesis Luau Dance

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 27 10:35:53 EDT 2009

Please help get the word out. Thanks.

Knights of Nemesis Fifth Annual Jack Bennett Memorial Luau Dance

The Knights of Nemesis has scheduled its 5th Annual Jack Bennett Memorial
Luau Dance. The dance is open to the public and we invite everyone to
attend and help celebrate the fifth anniversary of our club. The highlight
of our Luau Dance is the announcement and introduction of the club's Royal
Knight V and Goddess Nemesis V for the 2010 parade.

The event will be held at the St. Bernard Cultural Center Ballroom on
Saturday, August 1, 2009 from 8pm to Midnight. Tickets are $20 per person
and include beer, setups, door prizes and music provided by Sounds by Mark.
A special limbo and costume contest will be held. Dress is casual and luau
attire is encouraged. For ticket information, contact Billy Showalter at
504-583-3998.

The 5th annual Knights of Nemesis Parade is scheduled for Saturday, February
6, 2010. For information about the parade, contact Billy Showalter,
504-583-3998 or visit our web-site, www.knightsofnemesis.org
<http://www.knightsofnemesis.org> .