[StBernard] Two months after arrest, St. Bernard Parish Judge Wayne Cresap formally charged inconspiracy with two lawyers

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 2 08:14:05 EDT 2009

At the time Arlene Meraux's case was before Cresap, everyone (including all
the news media) was saying Cresap's judicial rulings were in the very least
"bizarre" in addition to being highly questionable in accordance with the
law. My question is can the family members of the late Mrs. Meraux somehow
challenge Cresap's ruling in the matter and basically have everything start
over? I know in the case of Judege Ronald Bodenheimer that's exactly what
happened with many of his judicial rulings once it was learned the cases
were tainted. I specifically recall that being the situated with the
Copeland custody case where Bodenheimer ruled giving custody of the kids to
Al. Then once everything was revealed about how Bodeheimer threw the case,
it was reheard and Al's ex got the kids. Why can't that happen here?