[StBernard] Press Release

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jul 19 10:53:45 EDT 2009

John, I am ***so*** hoping the Ethics Board gives him a nope on being able
to be a council member and sit on this board.

I don't know him personally but I don't trust anyone who would go through
all these machinations to get seated on the hospital board. It becomes very
transparent and obvious that he wants that for a reason.

Also I read somewhere (nola?) that either he or Cavignac has a family member
in the employ of Ochsner? If true, **that** sounds like a big fat conflict
of interest.

JY

Since Wayne Landry owns a nursing home, you can bet he has a
personal
interest or angle in this new hospital that will somehow work out to
his
personal liking. Let's see how what started out with a good idea as
citizenry board will get all screwed up.

John