[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Weekly Alert

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 22 22:31:47 EDT 2009

NORD Programs - OPEN POOLS

Our Childcare/Youth Activities section features information about NORD
facilities - including newly opened swimming pools - and summer programs
like cultural dance classes, volleyball, basketball, baseball, ceramics and
sewing.
Find out more in our Childcare/Youth Activities section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/childcare#youth> .

Mental Health Resources

Find mental health resources, including resources for children such as the
Milestones Mental Health agency and the New Orleans Children's Health
Project, in our Mental Health section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/mental> .

Contractor Rating System

Find and rate contractors working locally and help our community rebuild by
getting the word out about good and bad contractors. Use our Contractor
Rating System (with over 500 local listings and ratings) to rate a
contractor you've used or search for contractor reviews before you hire.
Find the Contractor Rating System and other helpful information about hiring
a contractor in our Contractor Guide
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/contractor#hire> .

Upcoming Events

July 22: Good Work Network: Doing Business with the Film Industry
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3079>

July 25: Evacuteer Training <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4096>

July 25: Disaster Preparedness Seminar/Resident Survey Information Workshop
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4099>

July 30: RIS Presentation: Taming the Dragon of AC and Heating Costs
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4089>

August 6: Free Children's Mental Health Assistance Day
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3865>

August 8: St. Claude Sankofa Community Marketplace
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3343>

August 15: Jefferson Parish Road Home Properties Auction
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/4072>