[StBernard] New Web Video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 24 23:10:56 EDT 2009

Click to Play Video! <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=hvKRK5PRJoIXLiK&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH> Click to Play Video! <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=aoLDLKNpHhLKJYJ&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH>

That didn't take long. President Obama and his liberal friends in Washington, DC, have already thrown their support <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=dhJJLTOBJkKRL8I&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH> behind my opponent, Charlie Melancon.

They've even tapped Obama's wealthiest supporters in Massachusetts to help him raise campaign cash.

Just one month after Charlie Melancon told President Obama and the National Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee he was running for the U.S. Senate against me, they flew him up to Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, where Obama's liberal supporters are writing big checks for his campaign against me.

I've just posted a video <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=gkLPI2PNInJYJiL&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH> on my website of Obama's friends entertaining Charlie Melancon in Massachusetts. To see the video, please follow this link. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=aeIDJKMpGhINL1J&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH>

Westley, I've been fighting the Obama Administration and their reckless spending initiatives at every turn, and I knew standing up to President Obama and his allies would help my opponent, Charlie Melancon, raise huge amounts of campaign cash from Obama's liberal buddies.

I hope you'll view my new web video <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=drKJJTOBIkLUIbI&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH> on Charlie Melancon's trip up to Massachusetts today. With your help, I'll keep fighting the Obama-Melancon money machine <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=guIPK2PNLnK1KlL&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH> and continue fighting for Louisiana's future in the U.S. Senate.

Thank you,

David

Connect with David on:

Join David on Facebook <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=9nJBLHMlFgJOI1K&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH> Follow David on Twitter <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=cgLHIQNxHjIVKbJ&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH> Join David on YouTube <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=fjINIZPJJmK2IlI&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH> Sign Up for Text Messages <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=aoLDLKNpHiLKJXJ&s=hlLTK9MUIhJWLeOZLwG&m=bdIILPOhF4INH>