[StBernard] Bad Legislation

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 29 18:25:20 EDT 2009

Take the Survey <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=aoIEJTMsGcIJLXJ&s=iwJVLcNYKiKYJhO3LxG&m=deKELQNvHdISF>

Have you seen the news about health care recently?

President Obama, Speaker Pelosi and their most liberal friends in Congress are doing everything they can <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=drKKJ2OEIfLQI7I&s=iwJVLcNYKiKYJhO3LxG&m=deKELQNvHdISF> to take control of your health insurance. They are pushing a $1.5 Trillion, 1,000+ page government-run health care bill into law as quickly as possible and using their 60-seat majority to silence all debate.

This bill will inject a massive network of government bureaucracy into your patient-doctor relationship, increasing tax burden and decreasing medical choice and quality for all Louisianans, even those who provide insurance for their own families.

It’s time for us to stand up and make our voices heard <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=guIQKbPQLiKXKhL&s=iwJVLcNYKiKYJhO3LxG&m=deKELQNvHdISF> on this potentially catastrophic legislation that Washington’s most liberal politicians are using to build their resumes and further their careers on Capitol Hill. It may be good for them, but it's definitely bad for Louisiana.

I’ve just posted a brand new Health Care survey on my website <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=9dJCLQMoFbJKIXK&s=iwJVLcNYKiKYJhO3LxG&m=deKELQNvHdISF> , and I’m eager to hear your immediate thoughts on the issue as I fight this initiative in the U.S. Senate. A government takeover of health care will raise taxes and cost thousands of jobs in our state, so it's important that I hear from you right away. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=cqLIIZNALeIRK7J&s=iwJVLcNYKiKYJhO3LxG&m=deKELQNvHdISF>

Liberals in Congress think they have all the answers to our nation’s health care problems, and every time, their solutions involve more spending, more taxes and bigger government.

Help me stand up and tell them what you think about their big-government plans for health care reform by taking my online survey today. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=fjIOI8PMJhKYIhI&s=iwJVLcNYKiKYJhO3LxG&m=deKELQNvHdISF>

Thanks for your ongoing support,

David