[StBernard] Split List

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 30 07:43:54 EDT 2009

Westley,

I, also, signed up for the list to know about things happening in St.
Bernard while we were rebuilding, requirements to rebuild, permits required,
Murphy info, etc. I have made new friends through your site because of
getting involved in some activities published here. Emails concerning these
things have tapered off and for that I am glad. It means things are
starting to get back to normal a little. I enjoy some of the jokes and, in
fact, have sent some out. If there are things that I don't think I would be
interested in reading, I just delete it. So, I am satisfied with how you
are running your site. Keep up the good work. Just PLEASE don't include any
Michael Jackson news. The TV stations do enough of that !

Syl