[StBernard] Fair Housing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 4 20:52:51 EDT 2009

St. Bernard Parish was back in court Monday in the latest chapter of
federal fair housing court case that has been simmering on and off
in the
suburban parish since 2006.

Ref: Fair Housing---------

Attention St. Bernard Northshore Residents'
According to this Sunday's paper, the 4 units built by the same
people that are attempting to build 4 units in our beloved St. Bernard
Parish, have already completed them and they are ready for the Subsidized
Tenants. All Section 8 according to the article.

Same company, same La. tax credits, but they did it under the wire
on the Northshore. Now they will be rented way before our 4 units will be
built.

Maybe now those of you that still own property in St. Bernard will
take your heads out of the sand and join in with us to attempt to block
these units from being built.

jdolese
Born and raised in Gentilly
Proud St. Bernard Resident ince 1976