[StBernard] Fair Housing

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 5 17:04:29 EDT 2009

This is a sad state of affairs. Just because a few bad seeds have caused
some problems we start to label all section 8 housed people as bad. It is
not a crime or a sin to be poor or in need. I know personally that not all
people can afford to purchase a house at one point but with the assistance
might be able to get back on their feet and buy. As a matter of fact I can
recall when a lot of very good and well known people were on the section 8
system right here in St. Bernard and actually lived right in the same
neighborhoods as some pretty prominent people. So, please stop trying to
label all section 8 people as criminals and no-good low-lifers.

Ben