[StBernard] APRIL 15, 2009 TEA PARTY COMMERCIAL IN ALABAMA

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 11 07:32:58 EDT 2009

If you haven't seen this.please take the time - it is AWESOME! If you have
then you understand why I'm passing it on.

This resulted from a Mom in Trussville, Alabama who asked her high school
son to help with a commercial for the Tea Party she was involved in
organizing on April 15, 2009.

Very powerful message, and boy, does it slam it home. Very impressive.
Here is her note:

"I asked Justin if he could help me make a commercial for my group's Tea
Party. He sat down at the laptop for about an hour, and then brought this to
me and asked, 'is this okay, Mom?'

After I finished watching it, my stomach was in my throat.

Everyone that I have sent it to has really enjoyed it, so I wanted my
friends to see it. I am so proud!"

A very powerful video...turn up the sound & sit back...!!!

Click on link below!

TeaPartyCommercial.wmv
<http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/15523565/1322781786/name/TeaPartyCommercial.wmv