[StBernard] Un-American?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 12 16:06:07 EDT 2009

Dear Supporter,

Pelosi <http://link.gopsenators.com/?16-3538-1567637-9586> This week, House
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Majority Leader Steny Hoyer published a column in
USA Today in which they called those who oppose the Democrats' health care
plan "un-American."

We would like to know, what could be MORE American than citizens from across
the country voicing concerns about controversial legislation to their
elected officials?

Perhaps opposition to the Democrats' plan for health care is so fierce
because Americans don't like the idea of socialized medicine. They don't
like the thought of the government being so deeply involved in their health
care decisions. And they don't like the cost - $1.5 trillion over ten years.
And that's on top of the President's failed stimulus plan and a bailout for
failing auto companies. There is an economic breaking point, and it seems
that the Democrats have found it.

We believe that all Americans have a First Amendment right to challenge
their elected officials. I ask you to join me in signing a letter
<http://link.gopsenators.com/?16-3538-1567637-9586> to Speaker Pelosi and
Leader Hoyer by clicking here
<http://link.gopsenators.com/?16-3538-1567637-9586> .

If 10,000 Americans sign on to this effort, it will send a strong message to
the Democrat leadership in Washington that their strong-arm tactics are
unacceptable. Please, sign the letter today
<http://link.gopsenators.com/?16-3538-1567637-9586> , and then send this
link to five of your friends: http://www.nrsc.org/un-american

Sincerely,

Jesmer Rob Jesmer