[StBernard] "The Bill" HR 3200

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 14 08:17:00 EDT 2009

I found a link on a blog which managed to negotiate through Thomas and find
HR 3200. The good thing with this is that it's got hyperlinks.

See a portion of the bill in the introduction that you want to check out?
Then just click on that portion.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.3200:

Also, for what it's worth, there's a link to a site on the education and
labor committee which says it clears up some of the misconceptions about
what is in the bill.

http://edlabor.house.gov/blog/2009/08/health-care-checkup-a-line-by-.shtml

There's another one here that talks about the health care myths.

FWIW: I haven't made my mind up yet on this. I want to see what comes out
of the conference committee.

It's just that I came across these and thought they'd be good to share with
the list.

JY