[StBernard] Exclusive New Health Care Video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 14 16:31:50 EDT 2009

"In addition, this bill does not do enough to address the urgent need for more providers in rural communities. My hometown of Napoleonville only has one doctor still practicing, and when he retires, I don't know that we will find anyone to take his place. For rural America to survive and stay healthy, we must reverse this trend through incentives for health care providers to serve these communities."

Napoleonville,La. Pop. 686, 2000 census. How does subsidizing doctors in small towns make health care more affordable?

Bob