[StBernard] Fire District 4 Meeting (Mandeville area) August 18th

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 14 16:50:06 EDT 2009

Many of you have contacted me about conflicts in attending the Fire District
4 (Mandeville area) meeting which is scheduled Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at
6pm. For those who are not able to attend, I have provided a list of
contact information for the commissioners who will be voting on the tax
rollup. Please feel free to contact them to express your feelings about the
proposed property tax increase.

Thomas W. Druen, Chairman
308 Concord Dr.
Mandeville, LA 70471
624-4401
tdruen at mandevillefire.com

William Dobson, Vice Chairman
540 Jackson Av.
Mandeville, LA 70448
626-3493
bdobson at mandevillefire.com

Marie Taylor, Secretary-Treasurer
526 Girod St
Mandeville, LA 70448
626-9120
mtaylor at mandevillefire.com

Thomas E. Adoue
709 Girod St.
Mandeville, LA 70448
tadoue at mandevillefire.com

Since St. Tammany has the highest millage rates in the state, I have taken a
public stance opposing all tax millage increases. I do want to commend Chief
Rick Tassin of Fire District 4 for going above and beyond the statutory
notice requirments in mailing a notice to residents about the meeting and
posting his budget online at www.mandevillefire.org
<https://webmail.legis.state.la.us/owa/redir.aspx?C=fe41af44d746435ba9b1530f
733bc90e&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mandevillefire.org> .

I also wanted to remind everyone who is attending that the meeting will be
held at 1800 North Lane off of Highway 59 behind the Ernest Prieto Fire
Station.

Tim