[StBernard] Heart Warming Story

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 18 16:08:38 EDT 2009

heartwarming story

This will warm your heart, just when you have lost faith in human
behavior.

Someone who teaches at a middle school in Safety Harbor Florida ,
forwarded the following letter. The letter was sent to the principal's
office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for the elderly. An older
lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door prize and was writing to
say thank you. This story is a credit to all humankind.

Dear Safety Harbor Middle School :

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent Senior
Citizens Luncheon. I am 84 years old and live at the Safety Harbor Assisted
Home for the Aged.

All of my family has passed away. I am all alone and I want to thank you
for your kindness to an old, forgotten lady. My roommate is 95 and has
always had her own radio; but before I received one, she would never let
me listen to hers, even when she was napping.

The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a lot of pieces.

It was awful and she was in tears. She asked if she could listen to mine, and I told her to
kiss my ass.

Thank you for that opportunity.

=

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more. <http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009> =